Delicious Christmas bites, but then super healthy! Raw bites with pistachio nuts, all vegan, ridiculously easy to make and they melt in your mouth.
- 1 1/4 cup raw peeled pistachios ( more or less 170 grams unpeeled)
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- dash of Celtic sea salt
- Clean the pistachios from their outer shell and blend into a flour in a food processor.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Place on a piece of parchment paper pressuring the mixture flat. You can also use a wet tablespoon instead of your fingers.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Cut out any form you like to create small bites.
- Serve with coconut flakes and/or fresh berries.
- Serve cold, these bites melt quickly!