This warming and quick non-alcoholic apple cider recipe is comforting and easy to make. A great festive drink without alcohol.
- 4 1/2 cups filtered water
- 3 cups chopped organic apple, cored (about 3 large apples)
- 2 tablespoons date syrup (or for non-vegans honey)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- optional: a splash of raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar when serving
- optional: serve with 1 whole clove
- Add all ingredients to the container of your blender and secure lid.
- Blend on low speed and slowly increase to high speed, for about 6 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Optionally serve with apple chunks.
This drink can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
To serve this drink lukewarm, blend it for 5-10 minutes. A powerful blender will heat up your drink without a stove.
You can omit the sweetener (date syrup) if you want to make an apple cider that is not too sweet.
Keywords: Non-Alcoholic Apple Cider