If you are looking for a warming and quick non-alcoholic apple cider recipe you will love this one. It is a semi warm drink using the blender.
During the holiday season I’m curious about the fascinating recipes with and without alcohol. This one became a favorite this winter. It’s a delicious simple recipe and it is made in a blender. Everyone will love this as it is completely non-alcoholic. In case you’re still not convinced: this drink is full with fibers and that is great for the gut too.
Unlike traditional apple cider recipes, I’m not even using my stove to heat this drink. I told you it’s quick. I simply blended it for several minutes to make it lukewarm. This winter drink is the perfect way to wind down and warm up.
Why you will love this non-alcoholic apple cider
The first and most apparent reason is that it is simple to make and warmed with a blender. You don’t need a stovetop.
This drink is irresistible with a good amount of apples and no additional nasty ingredients. This drink is much better than the store-bought ciders that are filtered, strained, pasteurized, and have added ingredients.
The addition of cinnamon and a sweetener makes this drink not only warming and comforting but also gives it a hint of sweetness.
Be sure to share your creation with me on Instagram with #thegreencreator or leave a comment below.Print
This warming and quick non-alcoholic apple cider recipe is comforting and easy to make. A great festive drink without alcohol.
- 4 1/2 cups filtered water
- 3 cups chopped organic apple, cored (about 3 large apples)
- 2 tablespoons date syrup (or for non-vegans honey)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- optional: a splash of raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar when serving
- optional: serve with 1 whole clove
- Add all ingredients to the container of your blender and secure lid.
- Blend on low speed and slowly increase to high speed, for about 6 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Optionally serve with apple chunks.
This drink can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
To serve this drink lukewarm, blend it for 5-10 minutes. A powerful blender will heat up your drink without a stove.
You can omit the sweetener (date syrup) if you want to make an apple cider that is not too sweet.
Keywords: Non-Alcoholic Apple Cider