A delicious simple oatmeal apple crumble with only natural ingredients. Delicious as a dessert or for breakfast.
- 4 small apples, grated
- 5–6 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of seeds and/or nuts (I used pumpkin seeds and walnuts)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Start by preheating the oven to 160 degrees. Grease an oven-proof dish with half a teaspoon of coconut oil (per portion). Grate the apples and then mix it into a bowl with all other ingredients until it sticks together. If the mixture is too wet, add a little bit of oatmeal.
- Put the dish now for about 30 minutes in the oven and serve.