During the colder months apples are not only delicious, but also very versatile. Warm or cold, sweet or savory, you can’t go wrong with apples. The same applies for oatmeal, so a combination of the two is always a winner. This Oatmeal Apple Crumble is a delicious breakfast recipe for a relaxing cold winter morning, but would also make a great dessert. Warm apples with crunchy pieces of walnuts, seeds and oatmeal. Delicious! And also so easy to make.
A delicious simple oatmeal apple crumble with only natural ingredients. Delicious as a dessert or for breakfast.
- 4 small apples, grated
- 5–6 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of seeds and/or nuts (I used pumpkin seeds and walnuts)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Start by preheating the oven to 160 degrees. Grease an oven-proof dish with half a teaspoon of coconut oil (per portion). Grate the apples and then mix it into a bowl with all other ingredients until it sticks together. If the mixture is too wet, add a little bit of oatmeal.
- Put the dish now for about 30 minutes in the oven and serve.
photos by the green creator (c) (copyright)