Easy, delicious cookies without a food processor. These quick blender chocolate cookies are the easiest and quickest cookies to make!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup (50 gr) slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of raisins or 2 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (50 gr) rolled oats
- optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Blend the slivered almonds first. Very shortly (about 20 seconds), just to break the big chunks.
- Then add all the other ingredients to your blender except for the rolled oats.
- Blend until you have a semi-smooth substance.
- In de blender add in the oats and stir with a tablespoon until well combined. Don’t blend the mixture with the oats.
- Scoop out the mixture with a tablespoon and place a scoop on the baking tray. Per cookie you will need about 1 1/2 tablespoon.
- The shape doesn’t really matter. It’s a somewhat moist mixture so there is no need to model these cookies.
- Bake the cookies for about 20-30minutes in the oven at 180°C. You can make them as crispy as you like. Try to leave them soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool off. You can sprinkle the cookies with more almonds and cacao powder if you wish.