Fudge equals pure melting goodness. A good fudge is soft and truly melts in the mouth. Delicious! I can’t get enough of it. The fudge I used to eat as a kid, was very sticky and was overloaded with sugar. This lime fudge is better!The basis recipe only contain s two ingredients. However, I liked to experiment with different tastes using sweet, sour and salty. After I tried a few combinations I realized this is really good, a winner!
Macadamia nuts are amazing
Macadamia nuts are not only delicious but also a great nut that contains calcium and healthy fats too.
So the simple version contains only two ingredients, but the lime version is so m uch better! All you have to do is add the juice of half a lime and a pinch of Celtic sea salt. You might find it weird to add, but it’s so tasty!If the fudge is ready, take it out of the freezer and cut the fidge into squares.
The fudge can be kept frozen for quite a long time, ready to be taken out whenever you have a craving.
Do you also love fudge and will you try this? If so, don’t forget to share your photo with me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the #thegreencreator
- One cup of pitted dates (100 grams)
- One cup of (unsalted and unroasted) macadamia nuts (100g)
- Both ingredients are placed in a food processor, then it will take a few minutes until a ball will form. That means your fudge is ready. Take out the ball and make it flat on a plate. Place it in the freezer. After about 4 hours in the freezer the fudge is ready.
- This is the simple version, but the lime version is so much better!
- All you have to do is add to the above the juice of half a lime and a pinch of Celtic sea salt. You might find it weird to add, but it's so tasty!
- If the fudge is ready, take it out of the freezer and cut the fidge into squares.
- The fudge can be kept frozen for quite a long time, ready to be taken out whenever you have a craving.