Although summer is acting a bit weird lately (extremely hot and back to spring temperatures), I love the summer mornings the most. I feel so much more motivated to jump out of bed and start with my morning rituals ending with a good heart pounding workout and followed by a nutrient-packed juice or smoothie. Pure bliss! By the way, you can read here about the differences between a good old juice and a smoothie. Now let’s dig into this carrot ginger turmeric juice, shall we?
As all of my other juices, this juice also contains an enormous amount of vitamins and minerals, it’s easy to make and you only need a few ingredients. This juice will hydrate your body, refresh it and it’s also deliciously sweet.
Whether you want to change your juice routine a bit or you’re just craving a sweeter juice with a ginger and turmeric kick, this recipe is delicious.
If you forgot about all the health benefits of the ingredients that are used for this amazing juice, here they are in a nutshell:
- stomach soother
- immune booster
- fights infection
- vitamin C
- aids digestion
- antioxidant galore
- energy booster
- sweet like candy
- rich in antioxidant
- and so much more…..
- Vitamin C
- clears skin
- contains vitamin A
- beta carotene
- vision booster
- free radical fighter
If you’re going to try this juice, I would love to know! Just leave me a comment below, rate the recipe and tag your picture #thegreencreator on Instagram. I’d love to see your creative pictures.
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen or fresh pineapple
- ½ tablespoon of fresh ginger (1 small knob, peeled)
- small knob of fresh turmeric root or ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric (add the it to the juice before serving)
- 2½ cups (375 g) organic carrots
- Wash and cut all ingredients.
- To juice lemons peel them with a knife as if you would peel an apple.
- Juice all and serve. The best is fresh juice!