Craving something sweet? Before reaching out to something store bought, try this Chocolate Milkshake. It’s the ultimate sweet fix. The combination of cacao, dates, almond milk and almond butter is incredible and so deliciously smooth, creamy and chocolatey. Even better, you can make this in just minutes. Delicious Chocolate Milkshake, but then a million times healthier! The over-ripe bananas, dates and almond butter really make this so unbelievably tasty, it’s almost hard to believe that it is natural and healthy. Trust me, everyone will love this.
Recipes like this really make not eating any processed sugar, chocolate, cookies and candy too easy. Not any other candy, cookies or drink could ever taste or feel more delicious than this.
You’ll never believe that this milkshake is made with as few ingredients as it is, or that they’re all so ridiculously wholesome. Feel free to experiment with the base you use, as well as the nut butter (cashew, coconut, and sunflower seed butter will also work).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Category: smoothie, milkshake, snack,breakfast
- Cuisine: vegan, plantbased, dairyfree, vegetarian, healthy
A rich creamy chocolate milkshake with only natural healthy ingredients.
- 2 ripe medium or large bananas, peeled, chopped into pieces, and frozen
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (soy or hemp milk will work as well)
- Blend all ingredients untill smooth, adding a little more almond milk as needed. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2
photos by the green creator (c) (copyright)